f

Sunday 19 March 2017

We Wear Hotbuys M A R C H | Oversized Black Sweatshirt

Getting close to the end of the March HBs and here is the next one, the Oversized Black Sweatshirt from Fallen Angel costing 21SD's. This isn't one I was particularly excited for as from the spoilers it's not really something I'd wear a lot, but I'm happy to give it a go and see how it gets on in my wardrobe! I do think the length is quite nice so I think this gives it a bit of ease at fitting into different styles and with different pieces =D
Yeah this one isn't growing on me, it's just not something I like or in a style I actively seek to wear. It was easy enough to find something to match it though, but I don't see myself going out of my way to wear this one again - I think it's probably one that a lot of others feel the same about for that price. Anyways, vote in our poll:

No comments:

Post a Comment