f

Sunday 5 March 2017

T H E J E T S E T | Styled Outfits

I posted my Jet Set Review with some looks featuring the accessories last week and now it's time for the clothing from the release! I've bought 5 pieces so far and I can see that I might easily go back for more later. I'm also excited to style these pieces later into the spring and summer to see how else I can work them into my style =) So first up the tophalf items I bought. On the left is the Asymetrical One Shoulder Top, which I've styled very minimally with a pair of well matched trousers and a little black leather to help the look stand out. The pink tone is perfect for current trends too, as it is in the second look with the Blush Pink Velvet Biker Jacket. I love this piece with a dress, but my accessorising here needs some work, I was very indecisive about what to choose and I am very willing to admit I didn't choose well enough - I mean I think the pieces fit ok, but they could also be better! And last in the tops is the Deep V Choker Knit, which I really like and came up with quite a few items to pair with it but what I absolutely adored with it was this pastel coloured midi skirt! Something different for me but a combination I now love, and I loved accessorising this too. With all the colours I feel like there are a lot of options to go for but I'm really happy with my choices here! 
And next the bottomhalves^ Most of you will have probably seen the first look, featuring the Stonewashed Bell Bottom Jeans and Denim Quilted Bag as I've been wearing it for quite a few days now, but love this styling. The navy and white are great with the pale denims of the pieces and I love the casual vibe added with the trainers - a good classic casual look for me I'd say! Then secondly I've styled the Cropped Wide Kahki Pants in this mixed styling with smart matching heeled boots then this casual oversized yellow sweater which is definitely creeping up my favourites list this season^ The colour works well with the beige of the trousers and I think it makes for a nice spring outfit. I also couldn't resist using my favourite yellow shoulder bag =D

No comments:

Post a Comment