f

Friday 10 March 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #125

For the challenge post today I decided to style a fairly recent freebie piece, well a StarPoint reward, the Modern CC Clutch which is a cute piece with a variety of textures and colours included on it - which is possibly one of the reasons I've not really styled it. The colour combinations are different, I think it's the contrast with the burgundy that makes me a little 'hmm' about it, but I think I've given it a fair shot here making use of the green in the piece! I really like the bag with this bomber jacket, I think it's a good pairing and the darker edging on the jacket help the darker tones in the bag. I'm glad I kept the rest of the accessories and the top pretty basic, I think it helps bring the bag to the forefront in the style =D

No comments:

Post a Comment