f

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Y O U N G H O L L Y W O O D | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

This Young Hollywood release came as a little surprise, although maybe it shouldn't have - it's a window release based on the Teen Choice Awards 2019, which is a theme we've had before. There are 3 looks to choose from with a mix of styles. For me it wasn't a huge success as the styles weren't so much to my tastes, but I've loved seeing you guys work these pieces into your looks^ First up is starsuepretty wearing the Taylor Jacket, Maddie Earrings, and Maddie Chanel Bag paired very well. These trousers are a great match for the jacket, the colours are super fun and draw you in completely. Love the little touches of gold through all of the accessories, those work perfectly, I'm especially loving the belt and booties combination added to this styling!
Then we have France25, also styling the Maddie Chanel Bag this time very cutely added onto a belted piece. It's a tiny bag, so it naturally works very well in a styling like this. The look is super fun, I love the pairing of the black and white checks with the navy of the trousers, it provides the perfect background for the classic Chanel design to pop out of! 
And the final feature, millaxx styling up both the Maddie Earrings and the Hyland Shoes in a cute mixed style look. I love the use of jeans, showing the versatility of these heels, then they pair well with the colour of the blazer. The earrings add a glam touch along with the belt bag, it's a good twist on style^
Then lastly for my stylings - I only bought the Hyland Shoes in this release, I was thinking about the Maddie Earrings however in the app, they came across as if they were a Beauty Parlor piece, which I don't like so much, however they turned out not to be, so it was my loss there! However I'm very happy with the Hyland Shoes! I think anyone who has read this blog even for a short time will know my love for orange accessories, so these were a must for me! They were super easy to style up in a range of looks, and I came up with 3 fun ones. They work well with both trousers and also skirts/dresses, so plenty of options, and look good either smart or casual as well. The first look didn't work out exactly as I wanted, as I was missing a few key pieces, but love the shoes with the white trousers, I'll definitely repeat this pairing! For the second look this Louis Vuitton shirt is such a great piece, the orange is really balanced nicely against the black through the whole styling, it's such a trendy smart look^ And finally something more on the fun side, this dress has the perfect little touches of different colours and the orange flower is perfect for these shoes! A simple styling, but there's so much going on, and I can see something like this being easily transformed to work in all different seasons =)

No comments:

Post a Comment