f

Friday 16 August 2019

C R O P P E D S I L K B L O U S E

Time for a traditional Styled Outfits post, and this time I'm focussing on the Cropped Silk Blouse from our latest LE collection - this piece has completely sold out, but I think I've only seen it styled once or twice. I knew I really liked the neutral vibes from when I saw it, hence buying it, but I didn't really think beyond that and styling it. I will say it was a little tricky, but once I tried it with absolutely everything in my wardrobe, I did find there were quite a few options to choose from, although I'm sure they won't be to everyones tastes.
First up something which is my favourite slightly different look, pairing the top with a darker skirting, which really brings out the print of the blouse. I like the loose feel of the tulle paired with the blouson style sleeves of the top. Stuck neutral with the boots, but kept accessorising to a minimum as it was super tricky to find the perfect bag for this combination of clothing! For the second look I knew these trousers would work well, but I'm regretting my belt choice - I think it should either have been something thinner or no belt. I do like the darker bag though, I love the print on it with the blouse, and I really like these boots with the styling. I think it works, but needs better accessory choices! And finally for a matching skirt, this gold tone works well with the blouse, and I really like the vibe of this printed clutch in the look which introduced black for the rest of the accessories. The belting and shoes are quite dark, but I'm quite happy with how it looks, and I really like these shoes, another piece you don't see worn often^

What do you guys think of this blouse, have you challenged yourself to style it if you have it?

No comments:

Post a Comment