f

Sunday 11 August 2019

P R E T T Y ' N L O V E | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

We recently got a new Pretty 'N Love release in the Plaza - while the love and pink theme isn't so much what I'm into styling at the moment, there were still a few cute pieces worth picking up. It was a fairly small release, really not worth a review so a styling post today to share some stylings and features! First up NukaCola wearing the Hot Pink Frilled Dress, I love the shape of this piece, it's smart with the fitted style and the long skirt, but the frilling makes it so fun! The pink really stands out in this styling, it pairs so well with the orange, these boots are perfect for it, the pink flowers match perfectly. And the bag added too adds to the more street style with the sheen against the soft fabric of the dress. Also loving the sunset orange scarf added, that looks super cool^
And secondly Elrry styles the Scallop Golden Earrings - I was a little worried these would get lost in the blonde hairstyles, but I think they still do well to stand out, which is totally helped by this fabulous red lip! Love the pairing with this dress, the tiny golden details in the print really stand out and look great with the earrings. The look is super smart with the shirt layered beneath, and the shoes are a nice touch, with the heel detail coming across a little golden too =)
Now for my looks, I also bought the Scallop Golden Earrings, plus the Gold Heart Mini Bag - I've styled each individually and then also together because they're a super cute pairing =) First up with just the Scallop Golden Earrings, I was styling up my 2018 August Hotbuys Revisited at the same time, so this tee was on my mind and I like the muted tone of the colours against the gold. I went a little more casual, the gold buckle on these trousers definitely drove my choice of them, and I added more gold in the shoes - it works for sure, but I definitely think something a little fancier is the way to go with these earrings. Secondly pairing both the Scallop Golden Earrings and the Gold Heart Mini Bag - I had so many options for this, they are a fantastic pairing together^ I decided on classic gold and white to complement both pieces, and I love it. This pleated skirt is super feminine and I love the pairing with this fun shirt, it's great with both items. I added a little less femininity with the chunky boots, but I really love the overall vibe. And finally just the Gold Heart Mini Bag which was super fun to style, but challenging to choose which look to go for in the end as I was torn between quite a few dresses. I went a little less feminine with this piece, but love the tan/golden hue to to whole look, I think the bag both fits in and pops really well. Loving my accessory choices with this one, the sunglasses look great on the bag and the delicate hoops are super pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment