f

Saturday 10 August 2019

Voile-a

The new Voile release really didn't need to go so hard and yet it did. I was spoilt for choice for this post, but I've gone for this simple, yet striking white gown. 


I'm not usually a gown lover, but this one is lush! The split is a little silly, (like...tucked in your knickers high), but I think it could be really interesting to layer it over trousers. That's the problem with gowns, you wear them once or twice then find yourself asking what else can I do with you? 

I've actually given the sleeves a little more width by layering a shirt underneath (please ignore the more obviously mismatches of texture) as well as my usual beloved turtleneck. I think the extra cover up top helps to mitigate the phenominal amount of leg on show. Angelina Jolie eat your heart out. And cover your leg up while you're at it. 

Ingredients | You Will Need

Soft Lines Long Dress | Voile
Pop The Collar Cropped White Shirt | Inspired by Off-White Tribute 
Cropped Turtleneck | Evil Panda 
Wang Inspired Plastic Earrings | Inspired by Alexander Wang Tribute
YH Black and Pearl Handbag | Young Hollywood
Millionaire Mansion Stilettos | Millionaire Mansion Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment