f

Wednesday 7 August 2019

M M F A S H I O N | Release Review

For sure this release has been a highlight this season - brand new MM (Millionaire Mansion) Fashion! In the past I've always found a couple of winning items in these releases, so I'm excited to see this one. The advertising gives nothing away, simply an interior and the store logo.
Highlights For me, this is a winning release of the season - it's a small store with only 7 looks, but including one for guys, however really packs great styles in there. The pieces seem super popular across the site, I've seen a lot of looks featuring them, which is great =)
Accessories There is a decent range of accessories for the size of the release. There are 3 pairs of Summer shoes, focusing on sandal styles - I like the Millionaire Mansion Stiletto's the best, the black straps are thing, making them a dainty and elegant shoe, plus they pack in a pointed toe and a sling back, packing in a lot of style^ There are also 3 bags on offer, and again I have one absolute favourite, the Wood Designer Handbag, which is pretty much a Cult Gaia inspired piece. We've had a few of these designs in the past and I generally find they do pretty well. I love this one for the natural wood style, the colour really looks great and will work with a range of other colours in looks. There are also a couple of hats available, the Oversized Resort Hat which is the definition of oversized in a classic straw colour, and then the Brodery Resort Hat which is more manageable in size but in black with a sweet trim. I'm kinda tempted to try these out even though I don't wear hats often!
Clothing The clothing styles are all very neutral with soft loose fabrics and great colours to match. In terms of one-pieces there is the Bordery Summer Dress which is super pretty and feminine with lace details in a neutral colour. I like the neckline, however the overall shape of the piece isn't flattering on the doll, the fit isn't quite right. There is also the Linen Jumpsuit which is a more casual piece, it has a one-shoulder design with a belted waist and rolled cuffs - it's pretty nice, and the neutral colour is lovely. There are 3 tops in the release, 2 are the perfect Summer pieces and pretty small, the White Crisp Top is a neat piece with spaghetti straps, one on the shoulder and one off, which I love the look of, and this one has detailing under the chest but done very nicely. Then there is the Linnen Knot Top which is in black, this is more of a bralette style, but knotted in the middle. I like the loose-ness and slight oversizing to this piece, it gives it good options, plus the texture is really nice. In contrast is the Bow Oversized Shirt which is styled on a male mannequin, but it does fit perfectly on the female doll - I loved it from the spoilers and it hasn't disappointed! The oversizing is just right, it's not too bulky on the doll and the bow neckline is the sweetest detail^ While on the topic of top halves, there is one outerwear piece, the White Crisp Oneside Blazer, in the super popular one-shoulder style. It's quite oversized, but a super versatile piece - I've seen so so many people wear this and it's got a lot of choice for styling =) And finally bottomhalves which are pretty awesome, the Crisp Pants which come in both Beige and White, the perfect linen trouser for the season! These have a high waist, with a cropped and rolled hem with a loose leg, really a great style which looks fab on the doll. I love both neutral colours, each will bring something a little bit different to different looks, I'm excited to style these up!
Prices This release ranges from 7 to 19SD's which is pretty good. Nothing is SS or Royalty limited, but as it is a Millionaire Mansion release, I believe you need to own the Millionaire Mansion suite to purchase these pieces - but please confirm if I might be wrong!
Styled Outfits I had a great time with these pieces, so easy to put into looks - they really fit with my style vibe. First up the Linnen Knot Top and Wood Designer Handbag in a darker summer style, but I love these trousers with the top so much^ I resized the top down a little so it was a tad more fitted, and I think this makes such a smart styling. The light wood of the bag looks great against all the black, I'll totally repeat this in the future. Secondly the Beige Crisp Pants paired with the White Crisp Oneside Blazer in a more Autumn based look with a long sleeved polo and boots, but this polo is the perfect colour match with the trousers, and the boots are great with the blazer, plus gold details ... I couldn't resist^ I really like this pairing, it's completely about those neutral shades all over and I think it will be a lasting style. And finally the Bow Oversized Shirt which I've styled perfectly for Summer with shorts, I really like these two pieces together, the fabric and colours are a match and I'm super happy with my accessorising. These sandals in particular really make the legs look long and slim and work well with the style of the bag, I love it^ 
Features And now for your stylings - the first is from Exabella wearing the Brodery Resort Skirt and Millionaire Mansion Stiletto's. The pieces look great together, but I'm just loving the combination of the skirt with these lace top pieces, it looks like everything was made for each other^ The frill belting is a great addition, and I love the dramatic hat piece used =)
Next up ajenkam wears both the Bow Oversized Shirt and the Millionaire Mansion Stiletto's. Really love this styling with the short shorts, and the black leather works really nicely with the bright white of the shirt, which is continued in the clothes and the bag. Super stylish look^
And now for a bunch of stylings with the White Crisp Oneside Blazer, the first is from anaritamiranda who also adds the Linnen Knot Top and the Beige Crisp Pants. I love the combination of colours, particularly the white and beige^ The black accessories really look great with the pieces and balance well with the top, and I love the little additions of yellow and gold in the look!
Next with two of the White Crisp Oneside Blazers is Elrry, being creative with the wearing of the pieces - this sort of combination or something similar is seeming very popular! The smart white top and skirt underneath look goof, but it's all about the golden accessories with this look, with the layered chains, the bag and the earrings, really loving it =)
And finally with the White Crisp Oneside Blazer is millaxx, and again working well with shorts, I love that shorts have finally started being highlighted more in stylings^ This smart pleated pair look fantastic with the blazer, and I love the pop with the striped blue shirt, it's a great summer piece and piece for this styling, and provides a great colour choice for accessories to match^

No comments:

Post a Comment