f

Monday 26 August 2019

Summer Wardrobe Winners

I can't believe the Summer season is rounding up now - so it's time for my newest feature, the WARDROBE WINNERS post for this season! I found this a little tricky to do, as surprisingly I've been managing to style up quite a range of pieces, which is a good thing - but unexpected of me! This time I picked my top 4 items from the season and I think it's a really nice mix^

S A T I N S H I M E R T R O U S E R S, LE
These Satin Shimer Trousers from LE have become a firm favourite in my trouser collection. They're a perfect neutral colour, I love the loose-ish fit to them, they're not too wide in the leg, just perfect, and of course they have a great high waist, which is a style I adore and find very easy to work with. They work with so many different styles and colours, and I think they will remain a favourite of mine through the Autumn months too^

P E L L E S H I R T, LE
Next up is another LE clothing item, the Pelle Shirt which we only recently got but it's truly made it's place clear in my wardrobe! It's a super smart piece with the high collar and the cuffed sleeves, but it definitely has an element of fun too and will work in casual stylings, I can see it pairing well with so many different denims^ I have loved wearing it with many cool bottomhalves, it really works with many styles and many colours, which is the beauty of a white shirt, so much love for it =D

T W O S I D E D B E L T, Subcouture
For an accessory next, this may be an obvious choice as I've worn it a lot - the Subcouture Twosided Belt! I've really been wearing belts a lot and the style of this is a bit of a classic, you can't go too wrong with black. I really liked the design element of the double-buckle, and I love the metal, it's not either bold gold or silver, so it doesn't force you either way into the metal for accessories, which really is perfect^ I've found it works so well with many different styles and pieces, this set of stylings really might be one of my favourites!

H O T B U Y S V E R S A C E I N S P I R E D S H O E S, It Girls
And the final piece, a second accessory in the Hotbuys Versace Inspired Shoes from It Girls. These came out back in the Spring, and I've really enjoyed having them in my wardrobe. Having golden details like this pointed toe really makes them an easy piece for me to style as it can be highlighted perfectly with a long pair of trousers. I love citrus tones, so the orange works naturally well for me. The ankle detailing is super pretty and does make the perfect pairing from a cropped length too. Super versatile, and I can see these doing well through the autumn as well =)

No comments:

Post a Comment