f

Sunday 25 August 2019

1 Piece 1 Week | White Leather Party Shorts

As we approach the end of Summer I decided I'd give these fabulous White Leather Party Shorts from PPQ a chance to prove themselves to you - I've really gotten on their bandwagon in the past year or so and they've featured in quite a few stylings and a dedicated post, here's another one - styling up a whole week of outfits with them! I wasn't sure how much of a challenge I would find this, I thought it might be tricky to work with shorts, but it wasn't and it was super fun =D
Be smart casual in blazer stylings
I am in love with a blazer-shorts combination and these are perfect stylings to end the Summer with. The looks are neutral and the styles show off the shorts well, and they're a twist on a classic smart styling. For these looks I like the longer lengths of the blazers, and I adore my accessory choices, from the heels to the sunglasses hanging on the bags^
Dressing up in designer
Smart black and white stylings with a focus on 'designer' pieces from limited stores or Tribute releases. The style of the shorts lean well to this vibe, even  though there are ankle straps on the heels, the legs look super long in both stylings. And the black details add a classic theme to the piece =)
Ready to go for the new Autumn season
And finishing the week of stylings with looks to transition into the upcoming season - I like trying out both bare legs and covered with the different boot choice, both are great with shorts. The white pops whether with a contrasting black or with something lighter, I think these outfits work perfectly. I love the chunky size difference with the first style, and the printed top in the second for different warm looks!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete