f

Friday 9 August 2019

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | August 2018

Time now to look back to last years August Hotbuys - I remember these so vividly, how can a year have passed since we received and became obsessed with the Gucci Inspired T-Shirt?!?! I bought the majority of this release and I still have everything^ The pieces I've been wearing a lot are very much the Gucci Inspired Sunglasses and the Balenciaga Inspired Boots, they're just both pieces which have worked nicely with the style vibes I'm feeling these days - I initially found the boots a little challenging but I've really gotten into the swing of things with styling them now =) So today styling up some of my lesser worn pieces from this release, the Swarovski Inspired Earrings, Gucci Inspired Ophidia Bag, and the Gucci Inspired Bow Bag:
I didn't initially plan to style the earrings, but ultimately they worked very nicely with the styling. I picked out the colours from the bag for the look and I think this works very well, the white shirt lets the red pop while the blue trousers are great in colour and style with the shirt, I really like this combination. Red shoes balanced well with the bag and earrings, I'm really loving this look a lot! And then the second styling - I really have always struggled with this bag, it's not the easiest to style which is also shown in the fact that I never see others wear the bag either! I knew I wanted to try boots so I found boots that went with it first, which was a good way to go - I found quite a few pairs, but these black and brown pair are a perfect fit and the design of the bag pops against them. I stayed super neutral and fitting with the first look by choosing a white mini-dress, combining Summer style into the outfit. I think it's a cute look, but I'm determined to get the perfect styling set for this bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment