f

Saturday 24 August 2019

Back To School

Everyone's three favourite words....?


It's been a hot minute since I was in full time education, but I love the academic aesthetic. I've been watching Mindhunter recently and the 70s student look has been playing on my mind, so this look is channelling that - the perm helps!

Tan courdouroy is like...Professor dressing 101 (you know if this blazer was turned around there'd be patches on the sleeves) and my usual choice would be a turtleneck. I've gone for a striped tank instead for a more casual, normcore vibe. With the practical sneakers and jeans, it says, I'm awake and present for your class....what more do you want?

Ingredients | You Will Need

Stripe Tank | Evil Panda
Levis Vintage Inspired Belted Denim | Vinyl
Courdory Blazer | Bonjour Bizou
Chic Two Tone Earrings | Bonjour Bizou
HotBuys Musubi Mini Tote | It Girls
Chestnet Shoulder Bag | Bonjour Bizou
Flirty Wave Sneaker | Nelly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment