f

Monday 12 August 2019

S T A R D O L L F E A T . | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

It has been a looong time since our last Stardoll Feat. release, but here we have another one! This release was curated by 3 winners of a contest and they each picked out a look for the store - it is quite a bit smaller than the previous release, but I think there are some fun pieces included. First up a couple of features to share - Jacquemus styles up both the CLAUDENTIA Lucite Clutch and the CLAUDENTIA Balenciaga Inspired Boots in this very cool styling. I love the combination of the structured white blazer with the light wash straight leg jeans - such a look! The colour of the boots is perfect for this palate, they really look great in the styling. And the perspex bag is perfect with the rest of the accessories, especially those sunglasses. Completely love it!
Secondly a look from kikinha_25 who styles the Angharadbbz Puff Sleeve Top, I love this piece so much with the spotted dress, they really come out as gold in this pairing. There's a vintage vibe going on with the accessories through the corset-style belt and the booties, but I think that works perfectly for this top, it's super versatile^ 
And now for my stylings! I think my choices might be obvious, I'll go for anything gold! So I also got the Angharadbbz Puff Sleeve Top, and when styling it I did find it quite large, so next time I might think about a little resize. I couldn't resist pairing it with these gold printed trousers, really great to ground the look with some black, and the gold tones are a perfect match. The rest of the accessories really fell into place to make such a stylish look, I love it^ And then of course I couldn't pass up on the Angharadbbz Gucci Inspired Mules, they are beautiful, I'm so glad to have them in my dolls life! I came up with a few options for these, but chose something super simple in the end because they look beautiful with this frilled dress and it's not quite so overwhelming with gold! The shoes are a lighter gold tone so work well with the white base on this piece, and I kept the rest of the accessories simple but fitting - I think the shoes really stand out, and there are so many options for them. I am also quite tempted to buy the CLAUDENTIA Checked Blazer but I think I will check that out in the Autumn/Winter season =)

No comments:

Post a Comment