f

Tuesday 20 August 2019

A Little Rusty

Since I made a dedication to wear more colour a year or so ago, I find orange is one of the easiest to wear. It's zingy and invigorating and goes with so many other colours. I love this Pearls suit-jacket - i reminds me of a fabulous suit by Vivienne Westwood.


Of course it's also the iconic autumnal colour especially when paired with brown and other warm tones. This coat is a favourite of mine, not least because I have a version of it IRL and it literally goes with everything. This look is also a demonstration of a perennial fave of mine, layered outerwear. It might still be warm out, but my doll's going to sweat it out!

By the way - I had these earrings in the beauty parlour and I always despaired because I forget to use them all the time. Turns out you can buy them from the plaza catalogue to wear in your suite which is just perfect. 

Ingredients | You Will Need

Plaid Blazer Orange W | Pearls
Cropped Turtleneck | Evil Panda
Short Sleeve Shirt | Antidote
Off Shoulder Asymmetrical Shirt | Antidote
HotBuys Wool Trench Coat | Bonjour Bizou
Orange High Waist Pant | Vinyl
Contrasting Earrings | Epiphany
Copenhagen Clutch | Windows on the World
Low Rise Sneakers | Nelly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment