f

Saturday 3 August 2019

Darker Days

I was feeling like I needed a shake-up in the looks department, so I've gone for the total opposite of my usual straight, blonde locks with this curly black number. 


Funnily enough, this outfit came together pretty quickly as a result and it's probably not something I'd have usually styled so the change of hair has definitely done the trick. Even though it rather blends into this sweatshirt, I always thought the heaviness of the sweater was overpowering when my doll was blonde...

Ingredients | You Will Need

Iris Apfel Inspired Sweatshirt | Bonjour Bizou
Crisp White Cami | The JetSet
Fendi Inspired  Beige Skirt | Fendi Tribute
Faux Bone Earrings | Inspired by Balmain Tribute
Prada Inspired Shoulder Bag | Tributes Gallery
Beige Satin Pumps Gold Heel | Voile

No comments:

Post a Comment