f

Wednesday 28 August 2019

H I G H F A S H I O N H I D E & S E E K | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

It's that time again, there's not long left to find August's trophy in the High Fashion Hide & Seek challenge! This month there's quite a fabulous piece to win, the White Elegant Dress, it's such a beautiful and classic piece. It looks amazing on the doll, just perfect for the Summer months, and it will be great in the Springtime too^ I've found so many dolls styling this piece so it seems to be pretty popular! First up Marta-43 who does an amazing styling with so much cool layering, I don't even know where to focus first! The addition of the flecked puffed sleeves is cool, and the frilled detail on the shoulder of the dress look great with this frilled collar, a perfect pairing^ The skirting added underneath adds such volume to the dress. And I love the elegant accessories added, really a perfect styling all round!
Next we have millaxx styling up the dress with a focus on accessories and using all this seasons trends. The rattan style mesh bag looks great, and adds a slight casual touch, the handheld style really works out great in this look. Love the delicate golden necklace added, I think it really stands out, and the earrings are also super intricate, really love these little details =D
And for my styling of the piece - I'm not creative enough to do cool layering, so it's all about the accessories for me. I went down a pink route, mostly so I could make use of this fabulous Chanel belt, it's a great style-match for the vibes of the dress^ The shoes are a good fit with the colour of the belt, and the little pearl details are beautiful - I was just missing the perfect bag to fit the colour scheme, but I'm sure I'll find it at some point!

No comments:

Post a Comment