f

Wednesday 14 August 2019

P L A Z A P I C K S | S U M M E R T R I B U T E S

I've don this with the past few Tribute seasons, but this months Plaza Picks is choosing my top 10 from the Summer 2019 Tributes! I picked something from all 5 stand alone Tribute stores, and there were a few pieces to just miss the cut, it was quite tricky to make it just 10. I feel like my choices are quite obvious ones based on what I've said about the stores and my stylings so far, but for me these are the best pieces and some of the most versatile that this season has to offer =) Let me know what you think of my choices, and what your choices would be in the comments! I will just leave a quick comment to say there are no plans to include a Jeremy Scott Review post because the release really wasn't my thing at all, for me it wasn't worth a post for the one piece I liked.
**Click here for all the pieces in your dressing room**

No comments:

Post a Comment