f

Tuesday 6 August 2019

Be Blue and Bejewelled

This shade of blue has always scared me - I think it's really hard to style it right without looking childish or naive. I was not taken with this Balenciaga inspired coat at all when it came out partially for this reason, but I've slowly come round. 


I'm a little mad at the shape - yes, it's meant to be boxy, but it's not nearly nipped in enough around the waist, so I've resized it slightly and added a belt to try and trick the eye and make this into more of a coatdress. The jacket is a great tonal match, but is also practical for covering up the shoulders where it no longer fits. 

To keep things largely tonal I've added lucite accessories, my perennial fave, thanks to the new release from Stardoll Feat. Honestly, this clutch is everything I've ever needed. Prepare to see it plenty in the future, that's for sure!

Ingredients | You Will Need

Balenciaga Inspired Hourglass Coat | Inspired by Balenciaga Tribute
Balmain Turquoise Beaded Jacket | Inspired by Balmain Tribute
Wang Inspired Plastic Earrings | Inspired by Alexander Wang Tribute
Two Belt | Limited Edition
CLAUDENTIA Lucite Clutch | Stardoll Feat.
HotBuys Balmain Inspired Leather Boots | Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment