f

Friday 30 August 2019

S U B C O U T U R E | Styled Outfits

I couldn't help myself! After buying the majority of the recent Subcouture release, and only styling up a handful for We Style It, I finished the task at hand and styled the other pieces that I bought, I'm pretty glad I did because these pieces are too great to not show off and feature =D
First up the Yellow Ruffle Skirt, which is pretty similar to an LE dress which I love, so this is fun to play around with more versatile stylings. It's a great colour for Summer and Autumn, and I've gone down a more Autumnal approach with these burnt orange hues, they look perfect paired together^ I've not seen so many people wearing this one, but I think it has pretty good versatility and I'm excited to try out more ideas with it. Secondly the Dotted Top, which I think I've only seen worn once or twice, but I knew it would be a great piece to style as soon as I'd seen it! Pairing it with these trousers was the first thing that came to mind when thinking about a look. I love the delicate strap across the neck, so it's not a piece you can really wear outerwear with as this totally needs shown off. I stuck with super simple accessories, but I think this is a top that really can handle some fabulous pieces - a dotted bag will look cool, I just didn't have the right piece in my wardrobe, so I'm on the hunt for that! I think it does have good styling options, it just needs a little time =) And finally the Dotted Skirt, which I think has been the most popular piece of these three. The loose midi length and the almost-leopard print are great selling points! I think black is quite an obvious choice for pairing pieces with this skirt, and it really works nicely^ I think all the pieces look great together, and none of the black blends together too much or looks too plain, particularly loving this little gold studded bag with the piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment