f

Monday 28 January 2019

Tom Ford Inspired Fur Coat | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

This amazing outfit from N.O.V.E.A styling the Tom Ford Tom Ford Inspired Fur Coat really amazed me - I was very unsure of this piece as it was quite expensive and it's pretty much the definition of 'extra'! There's a lot to it, with velvet and faux fur and puffa parts to the coat, and all those colours, but N.O.V.E.A really sold it to me! The black of the boots and the bag really ground the styling (this bag is also something I've seen really rising in popularity too^), while the checked dress is so fun and also fitting with the piece! The earrings are great too, love the blue to fit with the bottom of the coat. So I bought the coat, very much unlike me^ But I don't regret it one bit, I put it on and had ideas for styling it already, which is great! I love blue trousers anyway, and these are a great fit for the coat. I kept the top minimal, choosing a collar shirt and pink sweater, which calms the styling but also fits with the furry top section. The shoes also had to match the bottom of the coat, these orange ones are a favourite. And I kept with the puffa style in the bags, these Prada ones are such a perfect fit for not only this look but this coat in general, the style and colours are spot on, I really love it =D

No comments:

Post a Comment