f

Friday 25 January 2019

1 Piece 1 Week | Balmain Inspired Checked Pants

After December off from this segment, we're back with the Young Hollywood Balmain Inspired Checked Pants to style up in 6 different ways =) These came out almost a year ago and since buying them, I only really styled them the once - more recently I've been seeing people going back to these and so I decided it was time for me to do the same!
Back to the basics of black and white
For me these are the obvious choices for the trousers, they've got a black and white base and therefore pair very well with pieces of these colours - plus we've got a lot of options in these colours. I chose smart shirts and belts to cinch in the waist in these stylings and kept them fun with accessory choices, the white sunglasses on the belt have been getting a lot of love^
Staying snug in the winter weather
It is winter after all, and overcoats and faux furs keep us cosy, these two pieces work beautifully, adding dark and light to the trousers. I like the blues with these trousers, I think they work out nicely and make a difference to black. Of course, this white furry coat is a perfect fit, and I love the pairing of the checked boots, this combination is one I'll revisit!
Daring decisions with fun prints and patterns
And for some fun with the last set, matching more checks and choosing lace details^ I really like this checked blazer with the trousers, the printing is a perfect match and the brown fuzzy cuffs make it a winter piece, and a good base for accessories. Not entirely sure how I feel about the lace, I think it works with the checks but my boots are too heavy for sure, oops!

1 comment: