f

Wednesday 16 January 2019

E A R R I N G S 2 | Save Or Sell

And today here is 'part 2' of the earrings Save Or Sell that I started off last month - 3 more pairs of earrings on the bluey-green theme that I've had tucked away in my wardrobe that I've really never styled since purchase. In fact I could probably find enough pairs of earring for several more parts, but I'll save that for the future and will be back in clothes next month^ Two of these pairs are older Hotbuys, purchased from the days of We Wear Hotbuys and I know I haven't thought about wearing them since back then!

M A R N I I N S P I R E D S T A T E M E N T E A R R I N G S
These earrings came out a few summers ago in MM Fashion and you can still pick them up in the Plaza today^ I styled them up back then, but actually not very well - I'm much happier with these stylings today! They have a pretty wide range of colours in them, and the black and white mean there are pretty good options for them, which I really liked when putting the looks together. For me these are a definite S A V E because they're working well with both lights and darks, but also brights, if something works with yellow I immediately want to keep it. My eyes have definitely been opened to these earrings with these stylings, I hope more people start to wear these too, I don't think I've ever seen someone style them!

H O T B U Y S B L U E T A S S E L E A R R I N G S
These earrings also came out a few summers ago, and we styled them up for We Wear Hotbuys. At the time I didn't mind these too much and I wrote that I found styling them easy - the same can't be said for now, I found them a little tricky to work with! I do like the two looks I've come up with, the velvet combination is super fun with them, and the blue pops against the white really well in the second styling, but it did take me quite some time to put the looks together. I haven't styled these since purchase, and I'm not completely enthusiastic about them now, so these will be a S E L L!

H O T B U Y S A R T I C U L A T E D E A R R I N G S
The final pair of earrings also came out around the same time as the last two, and they were also styled for We Wear Hotbuys. My first thoughts on these is 'they're silver and gold ... how am I going to deal with that?!' but actually as soon as I'd tried them with this animal print shirt, I was away and having a great time with them! Like I even came up with another 2 looks ontop of these for the earrings, I had that much fun^ I found them to be much more versatile than I was assuming them to be, and the colours in them really appear differently when they're paired with different clothing and I love that. I really like how the earrings work in this second styling, the blues and golden yellow tones are just magical^ A pleasant surprise of a S A V E with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment