f

Thursday 31 January 2019

1795


I have always thought about it, and I truly believe I was born in the wrong era.
Attempt at bringing back the classic fashion, but with my twist.

Mood: 1795. I am one of the queen's trustees, and here to deliver a secret message in style. There is a mystery in the air, the queen's descendant has to be crowned, and the heir went missing, just before the ceremony.
The court is all whispers.

Details: Wore babydoll printed dress (Archive) and banana print silk blouse (archive) above it. Paired it with Alexander Vauthier inspired shorts from the recent runway collection. To carry the mysterious wiff, chose to go with all black accessories including west egg purse (Decades), knee high pointed suede boots (Royalty), daisy hat (IT Girls), and the Beyonce met gala hairpiece (Museum Mile). I didn't had a good bow, so used the leopard print scarf (Bonjour Bizou) instead. Proceeding with black pearl earrings, hair locked in a sleek bun and red lipstick to blend with the royals.

Tune in every Thursday to check up what I wore for the week! If you like what you see, don't forget to let me know what you think in the comments below! 

Signing off, Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment