f

Sunday 20 January 2019

Y O U N G H O L L Y W O O D | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

It's awards season - and that means quite a few releases of Young Hollywood could be on the way! We've started out with a window from the Golden Globes, featuring 2 looks and a whole host of jewellery, which I love! The looks weren't so much to my taste, but the jewellery is perfect - I also love that the jewellery comes in both 'Beauty Parlor' and 'Suite' versions, so you can choose what works best for you. I like the 'Suite' versions as I tend to forget about my BP jewellery more, so this is just what I need =D
First up some fabulous features - CHIRK styles the Lady Gaga Jewel Earrings very creatively, I love this! They look awesome styled as hair slides, they really stood out to me, which was something I worried about them as they are quite small, but this works! The hairstyle is perfect for them, or they're exactly what this style needed^ The overall beauty look is fantastic too, I love the minimal style but super striking!
In this second styling, Marta-43 wears the Rosamund Pike Jacket layered over this fabulous blazer dress, perfect combination! The overknee boots are kind of everything in this look too, and the balance out the glitz that's happening on the top half of the look. The jacket looks great with this headband and the draping necklaces though, super =D
Next up --kayley styles the Lady Gaga Dress Arms very creatively in a fun way - how cool is this?!?! This is how to do it differently, the DIY dress looks amazing, and like it could have been just one piece, I'm a little jealous of the creativity level, I could never manage to make something like this^ The pieces are perfect as dress-parts and the blue is the perfect pop against the black. Love the shoes choice, super stylish!
And our final feature, FREIHEIT1993 wears the Emerald Earrings in this colourful styling, the swept back hair is great for these jewels^ The emerald jewels look great against this blue-hued top, they really stand out nicely, and also with the similar tones in the skirting. Love the pop of colour with the bag, but even better it doesn't pull all the attention, the earrings still stand out =) 
I bought more than I normally do, I think the option for earrings in or out of the BP appealed to me^ First up the Emerald Earrings and the Black Strappy Sandals, such a versatile shoe that I probably have many similar pairs to! Anyway, I tried a lot of pieces with these earrings and just kept coming back to this green sweater, it was meant to be^ I love them together, it's not too casual of a sweater, but it's definitely not dressy, a vibe I attempted to add with the silvers and the shoes! Next up the Rosamund Pike Jacket which I've gone dressy for, love layering this sparkly body with the velvet jumpsuit, all the textures are just super rich and luxurious, really love it - I do think it's lacking the perfect sparkly silver bag though, the hands need something! And finally, more silvery colours in the styling with the Lady Gaga Jewel Earrings, these do come across quite small, so I'm a little worried I'll forget about them, but I love them in this styling. They work well with the silver blazer, and I like the addition of the printing in the skirt and the black accessories, they definitely keep the look grounded =)

No comments:

Post a Comment