f

Tuesday 22 January 2019

Boxy

What colour is this jacket? Is it Pink? Red? Light Brown? I'm very confused. 

The label says red, but I'm not convinced...


All I know is that it's boxy, I love it and it matches the silk trousers from the recent Trails release. It feels very springy, which is refreshing even though it's January and still cold as hell. I definitely think I'll be revisiting this jacket later in the year, especially with the organic texture. 

I've kept the accessories simple so that the shapes and prints do all the talking, but I couldn't resist adding this tassel bag, which is my go-to at the moment. It's detailed without being distracting, rich without being heavy. 

Ingredients | You Will Need
Boxy Blazer Red | The JetSet
Printed High Rise Silk Pants | Trails
Vintage Black Stone Necklace | Vinyl
Trendy Sunglasses | Nelly.com
Embellished Velvet Pouch | Fallen Angel
Balenciaga Knife Pumps Black | Inspired by Balenciaga Tribute

No comments:

Post a Comment