f

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Why it could be Greased Lightning

Oh this post was a battle. January has seeped into my bones and I have no inspiration at all. We're all tired and broke and over stuffed!


Keeping to my resolution was harder than expected. I kept finding myself heading to the plaza in search of new things half way through my outfit, but I managed to keep this look mostly comprised of things bought more than six months ago and have seldom styled.

Spotting this lightning strike jacket was a bit of a lightning-strike moment and I am glad to use it if only because it meant I could make this pun and make a Grease reference. It's a slightly awkward shape so I tend to pick it up then put it back almost straight away - the same with the striped sequin jacket I've layered underneath, covering the very defined waist. Layered together, they have a much cooler, laidback vibe as the overall shape has become more oversized and boxy.

Finally, thanks to the luxurious liquid leather of the trousers I think you could say I'm looking pretty...slick.

Ingredients | You Will Need
Lightning Strikes Blazer | Bonjour Bizou
Naeem Khan Inspired Blazer | Young Hollywood
Ice Skating Sparkle Turtleneck |  Archive
Belted Bag | Callie's Picks
Trendy Sunglasses | Nelly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment