f

Wednesday 23 January 2019

I N S P I R E D B Y O F F W H I T E | Tribute Review

And here is our fourth Tribute of this season (is it maybe the last?!) - our third release of Off-White! This is for sure one of the brands that is requested from members a lot, so I think a lot of people will be happy with this one =) The advertising is street-style based with the brick wall, I like that they've gone back to using real members in the adverts, it shows off very little about the clothing in the release, so lets get in and see the store!
Highlights The store has 2 floors with 11 looks, including one for the guys. I do feel like the pieces all work together well, they're quite minimal in design and the colour theme is pretty modern and current. The interior is pretty fun, I love the grassy design, and I think it's also been pretty popular.
Accessories So there's a pretty minimal offering of accessories, which is a little disappointing considering there are some great pieces in the inspiring-collection from the brand, sunglasses, jewellery etc. but oh well, there is a fairly good range within the shoes. There are 5 pairs of heels in a range of colours. Naturally I very much like the Off-White Inspired Black Sandals and White Pumps, the gathered design is pretty cool and I like the strapping around the ankle and top of the foot. The black and white colours make them easy pieces to style and versatile ones that will be lasting. The Off-White Inspired Snakeskin Sandals are in a very similar shape with the pointed toe, but less strapping around the ankle - these definitely stand out in their neon green snakeskin print - I'm not sure how I feel about these yet, I think they could be good, but I need to be convinced by a few stylings! The Off-White Inspired Green Sandals and Blue Arrow Sandals are similar with an open toe and lace up design, I think it's a nice shoe, but just not a style for me, I'm excited to see others style these though =)
There are also the Off-White Inspired Lace Gloves and Snakeskin Gloves which have a short design on the hand and do look pretty good. And there is also one belt, the Off-White Inspired Leather Belt which is all in white with a large buckle, it looks good and I think will be quite versatile. And the final piece, I think is a bag, the Sculpture Off-White Inspired Strap Belt, which is a piece that straps onto the leg - I'm sure it's a bag, but I've yet to see anyone wear this to see what it looks like!
Clothing Next the clothing, where there was a greater focus in this store. Of course the big dresses and skirting really does stand out, they're not pieces that will work everyday for stylings but they sure work for wow-factor outfits! There are 4 of them in total in a small range of colours. The Off White Inspired Black Gown has a tulle skirt and a half green snakeskin cami on the top, I like the little pop of colour there. Then there is the Off White Inspired Tulle Dress which is a pretty baby blue piece, the colour is amazing. It has a soft one-sleeve design up top and layered tulle skirting on the bottom, with a split in one leg - it's super pretty! There are two white pieces, the Off White Inspired Cotton Skirt which is structured with a lace design and is the only non-tulle skirt, and then the Off White Inspired Neon White Dress which has a kind of half-bodice on the top and a huge tulle skirt, which is yellow on the underside and white on the top layers.
There are a couple of white tees in the release, the Off White Inspired Cropped T Shirt and Off White Inspired T-Shirt, which are nice fitted pieces which look great on the doll and I think will be pretty good additions for a versatile wardrobe. I absolutely adore the final top, it's my favourite piece of the release, the Velvet Green Top which is stunning! It looks amazing on the doll, has a deep V and beautiful blouson sleeves with a neat cuff and a fitted waist, and that colour, it's beautiful^ There are 3 outerwear pieces, firstly the Off White Inspired Leather Trench which is a very nice fitted coat, it's another versatile item which will work in a lot of styles. There are also 2 matching blazers, which I actually have decided that I really like, the Off White Inspired Lime and Black Blazers. They are longline, fitted pieces with one button and a V above with a split below, they're very neatly styled on the doll. The two colours give good choice for style preferences too. And lastly there are two pairs of trousers, which normally I'm really on board with, but I'm still on the fence about these - the Off White Inspired Snakeskin Pants and PVC Trousers. The overall fit is nice on the doll, but I think I'm still unsure of the sheer fabric used for them - maybe some stylings on other dolls will change my mind!
Prices This release ranges from 15 to 36SD's which is about right for Tributes. There are no SS or Royalty only pieces, and as per usual, the store will be in the Plaza for approximately 4 weeks for purchase.
Styled Outfits At first I wasn't sure I loved this release, Off-White for sure isn't my favourite brand, but then I started styling and I've found myself growing to love these pieces! First up the Off White Inspired Lime Blazer and Off-White Inspired White Pumps which look great with the white base, and the beige of the blazer pops very nicely. The bag is a good colour fit and I like the tortoiseshell glasses as a contrast, it's definitely a spring styling! For the second look I've kept the Off-White Inspired White Pumps and I've added the Off White Inspired T-Shirt - combining smart and casual and I really like it^ I love the fitted style of the shirt, it works well with these trousers. The accessories area great mix for the outfit, love this style of bag with the tee. And finally my favourite piece, the Velvet Green Top - I still can't get over how pretty it is =D It very naturally fits with these navy trousers, both in colour and fit. The shoes are a perfect match in colour, and I like the earrings with this look too^
Features Everyone has been loving this release! First up two styles with the Off White Inspired Lime Blazer, which I'm now feeling like has so many options. This first one is from Marta-43, pairing it with these fabulous brown trousers, the waist detail really draws your eyes to that section of the look and the design on the blazer. I love the rest of the tones with the blazer too, these trainers are great and also that red lip is fab =) 
Also in the Off White Inspired Lime Blazer is beringelalara, choosing an opposite colour base, the white of the shirts and the hems and cuffs look great and alike in my styling, make the print on the blazer really pop. The white is continued in the accessories which I love, and I also love these glittery tights, they're fabulous and really caught my eye =D
Next up is millaxx wearing the Off White Inspired Leather Trench and matching Off-White Inspired Leather Belt which both really pop in this outfit against the dark base of the fun dress beneath the coat, how cool^ I like the tones in the dress, they highlight blue hues in the coat and it looks pretty cool. The overall look is pretty sleek with that hair and makeup too^
AURA. wears the Off White Inspired PVC Trousers in this styling and looks rather cool doing so^ I love the layering of this knit and long top on top of them, the colours and textures look great. These t-strap heels are also pretty cool with the trousers and have a perspex strap on them, along with the perspex earrings, they fit perfectly in the styling =)
Next up is Aramat styling my favourite Velvet Green Top - see, perfect with navy! I think the shape and fit looks great with that of this skirt and I love the pinstripes on it too. The sparkly bralette is such a sweet addition, it's small but really stands out and looks good with the silver earring and the perspex heels^
Penultimately, LeGodja styles the Off White Inspired Mini Jeans Skirt^ It's a simple look but it's super effective, the light wash denim really pops against the use of the black polo and also these amazing boots - they make this winter appropriate for sure! I really like the delicate fishnets added to this look, they work great, as do the dangling shining earrings against the print on the boots!
And in the final styling, CHIRK wearing the Off White Inspired Black Blazer, I loved the layering in this look, the black base with the polo and the culottes looks great and the perspex rain jacket over the top adds a really cool effect, I really like it^ The neon green trainers of course are a perfect fir for the design on the blazer, it's a combination that won't get old!

No comments:

Post a Comment