f

Thursday 3 January 2019

An Introduction: Garden fresh beginnings




Joining the team in 2019, hello ladies, I'm Veronica, the newest addition to the wonderful stardoll lookbook family, as a guest writer. You can find me on stardoll as vogue_veronica! 

Fashion soothes me. I prefer doing elaborated looks. You can expect loads of patterns, color coordinated, layered, and extremely accessorized looks from me. You will usually find me combining old stardoll pieces with the newest ones, representing a fashionable fusion.  

Mood: To new beginnings! Picked some wine on the way and apples, in this garden fresh ensemble.

Details: The light lilac based multi ruffle graphic blouse (Pretty n Love) has been paired with the matching multi ruffle graphic pants (Archive), and toppled with this gorgeous hotbuys Burberry inspired mesh dress (Evil Panda) so that the pattern stands out. The bags include market net bag (IT Girls) along with the brass and acrylic bag (Gift-o-Meter). Basic Pumps (Nelly) to match the lilac in the outfit. You definitely can't miss those mango contrasting earrings (Epiphany), paired to highlight the look. 

Tune in every Thursday to check up what I wore for the week! If you like what you see, don't forget to let me know what you think in the comments below! 

Signing off, Veronica



1 comment:

  1. Aw, Veronica! I'm so happy to see you as the new member of the blog!

    ReplyDelete