f

Wednesday 23 January 2019

Leopard 'N Leather

I've never been the biggest fan of leopard print, but this coat is so fun to style!
The shape and length of it are simply stunning.



Underneath the coat, I wanted a black base, I chose this ribbed turtleneck and these
gorgeous leather pants from LE for a sleek and shiny touch.

The accessories for this outfit are simple yet significant, some of them having
golden details (belt and purse) or being completely golden (earrings).

Unlike leopard, I've always liked snakeskin prints, and in my opinion
they complement each other perfectly :)

Wearing:
Celine Inspired Earrings - Runway
Leopard Trench Coat - Bonjour Bizou
Black Turtleneck Sweater - Mr.
Leather Belted Pants - Limited Edition
LE SS2017 Handbag - Limited Edition
Loose Classic Suit Pants - Callie's Picks
Slouchy Black Socks - Subcouture
The Knot Belt - It Girls
High Heel Ankle Boots - It Girls

xo, Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment