f

Thursday 10 January 2019

Regretting Silvers


Investing in old stardoll fashion might end up in questionable fashion ensembles like this one. I got this mustard piece with sequins on it. Was super excited to style it initially, but as I progressed, I realized, it ain't easy as it seems to be.
The sequins on the skirt has a specific silver/grey tone to it, which does not work with any other tone. Here's what I made out of it tho.

Mood: I am totally channeling this old Hollywood chick who's into the starlight due to the regretful fashion choices she make. Don't you get those stale old Hollywood damsel vibes?

Details: Starting with the printed full length skirt from Archive, added the Stardoll polo (IT Girls) to prepare the base. To match the dark sequins, I used the graphic puff sleeve blouse (Bonjour Bizou) along with the chrystal bra (Antidote) for the lighter ones. Included the box purse (Stardoll and the city), Gucci inspired crossover heels (Limited Edition) and chrystal hoop earrings (Tom Ford tribute) to balance out the silvers. And the hotbuys 60s inspired cat eye sunglasses (Rio) for the failed drama definitely.

Tune in every Thursday to check up what I wore for the week! If you like what you see, don't forget to let me know what you think in the comments below! 

Signing off, Veronica

1 comment:

  1. Your vision is spot on for this woman! That's why I like it, not necessarily the outfit, but the outfit FOR HER!! Quite visionary.

    ReplyDelete