f

Wednesday 9 January 2019

A N T I D O T E / M O S C H I N O T R I B U T E | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

We got a new Antidote/Moschino Tribute drop to end 2018 with - I'm not sure if it's included in this Tribute season or not, it's hard to tell, but it is a limited release being Antidote! I'll be honest, it really wasn't my sort of release at all - the style of Antidote has never really been my thing but I do always give it a chance, this time just didn't work out so well for me^ I decided not to review and just to feature some great looks but style up the piece I did end up buying =)
First up is Mh91 styling the Moschino Inspired Oversized Mesh Top. The black base to the look really highlights the texture of the piece and also the Mickey Mouse print, it works super well. The red on the sleeves is really pulled out by the use of accessories and lip colour, which is what attracted me to this styling. The beret and earrings look amazing with the beauty look, it's fantastic!
Next up Mia1435 wears the Deconstructed Slashed Jacket Dress, which is definitely one of the more minimal pieces of the collection and looks fantastic in this styling. I love the blazer-dress style and this one is great, it looks perfect with these trousers, they're super slimming and smart. I love this bag, it's one I always use myself and it suits this outfit. I like that the neckline is just filled with a simple necklace. The beauty look again is super, a minimal eye with a dark lip, fabulous^
And the final feature, germanottal styling the Moschino Inspired Rolled Up Track which look super cool layered with these fishnet tights and the sheer socks, I love that style with these - and the sheer bodysuit works perfectly with that too. A true street-style look! The red polka dot bralette and the belt bag are super cute paired in this style, perfect with the printing on the trousers. I love the glamour of the earrings, they really do add to the look =)
Then for my looks - I only purchased one piece, the Cropped Black Leather Pants and styled up 3 looks for them. I wouldn't say they're my favourite trousers, but I did find them fairly easy to work with and style up in different styles. I love the cropped length, this will be great in spring and summer looks and I did manage to show this off in one style, boots triumphed^ I found many great pairs of boots in my wardrobe that worked very well with these trousers, which really motivated my stylings. I've got a little burst of colour in the first styling, the green being suitable for winter. Second I've gone quite black with this coat and bag pairing. The top is more fun and definitely a favourite of mine, the boots with their studs are a nice match for this. And the final look with the white trainers, I stuck with a black base and used this white furry coat, which I just love the look of with the slim fit of the trousers. The yellow in the bag and glasses is paired and adds something a little extra to the styling =)

1 comment:

  1. Honestly I felt the same, Antidote has had some really nice releases in my opinion but in this case they failed terribly, maybe because I see Moschino as a very tacky brand. I bought some pieces and honestly couldn't really style them yet. Disappointment!

    ReplyDelete