f

Tuesday 29 January 2019

Material Girl

I was not expecting Runway. It feels like their last release wasn't even that long ago?? I feel like I'm living under a rock in these dark January days. Thank goodness then for this injection of SPARKLE to help me WAKE UP. 


With all this pink and the bouncy blonde curls I feel like a cross between Barbie and Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend but also streetstyle-light, and tbh, I'm not mad at it. 

Really this was just an excuse to dig out all my sparkly things, including my trusty sequin turtleneck. Oh where would I be without you? Mine is a freebie from a gift-o-meter of days past, but the Turtleneck Houndstooth Sparkling Body from Pearls, still available in the plaza, provides a similar, if darker effect.

Ingredients / You Will Need
Embrioedered Balmain Inspired Sweater | Runway
BunnyHop Sequin Vest | Bunny Hop Gift-o-Meter
Crisp White Cami | The JetSet
White Shirt Woman | Pearls
Naeem Khan Inspired Pants | Young Hollywood
Velvet Cord Trench Coat | The JetSet
Bejewelled Burberry Style Heels | Voile
Munro Mini Backpack in Silver | Fy!

No comments:

Post a Comment