f

Friday 17 July 2015

M E A D O W C O U T U R E S K I R T

So I wasn't SS when the last LE collection was released (it really was a while ago!) however when I did become SS, there were still pieces left and I ended up buying the Meadow Couture Skirt - and you can still buy it now for 75SD's in the Plaza. I've worn it once so far but have had it earmarked for a Styled Outfit post seeing as I think it's that little bit trickier to wear, so here it is:
Now I definitely don't see these as perfect looks, they could do with a little more work I think - I'd love to find more jackets or coats which work. My first look includes this Chanel trench coat and I stuck with a basic blouse and these freebie nude heels (these are great and super versatile^) but I would have loved a bag! In my second look I ended up going for this Melbourne Minimalism bodysuit, and I'm surprised that I liked the combination because I thought it would have made the skirt sit too low, but I actually disagree with myself - I think it works! Kept a little metallic theme with the accessories, choosing white/silvery heels and this new Pink Metal Collar Necklace from Callie's picks (although I think it would look best in a different look).

Overall I'm pleased with the skirt, but it will definitely take more than one post for me to get it just right - maybe you guys have some ideas for it too? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment