f

Monday 9 November 2020

V E L V E T P A I S L E Y J A C K E T | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

It's been a while since a classic Style By You / / Styled By Me post, but when I saw this outfit from Sieg styling the It Girls Velvet Paisley Jacket, I knew I had to style it up too because it's just a perfect piece this season of the year! I was sure I'd styled the jacket in a post like this previously, but I didn't find anything, so obviously it's time to rectify that. In Sieg's styling I loved the cool-girl vibes with the wide leg trousers and the chunky boots, they make such a good pairing for the blazer, an unexpected one, but a good one^ I love the white shirt underneath, it really makes the silver details on the blazer pop out, as does the solid black at the bottom of the look. I adored the accessories in this styling, the simple gold chain is perfection and the earrings look great too. Also loving this dinky structured bag, it's a great complementary piece for this look =) I love nothing more than pairing this jacket with the matching trousers, but I resisted this time as I think that's a really easy way to wear this piece. I wanted to try out some green trousers to highlight that tone in the pattern of the jacket, but I don't have anything in the perfect matching shade, so I resorted to red, and these cords make for a great Autumn/Winter pairing. I also decided to use a white shirt under the blazer, it really keeps the look a lot lighter - now a burgundy collared shirt like this would be perfect in this styling too. I chose silver heels to pop with the blazer design and I love that combination so much =D

No comments:

Post a Comment