f

Sunday 22 November 2020

Round 2 | W E A R D E M J E W E L S C H A L L E N G E # 24

Time for the penultimate post in this challenge, the 24th pair of earrings - these are the Crystal Drop Earrings from Mawi, another pair which came out back in 2014 and I've never worn before! These are such a beautiful pair of earrings, the design is intricate and I love the colour combinations of the rose gold with the jewels. I didn't have a great emerald eyeshadow and tried out a look with other green shades but it was looking mediocre, so I splashed out and picked up a new eyeshadow from the Transform store in the Plaza and it was completely worth it - the Metallic Mystery Eyeshadow looks great layered up in a smokey look and I added a black liner with mascara to complete the look, I love it so much^ Of course a green based outfit was also required for the green-based beauty look, and I think both of these stylings check that box off. The wrap top in the first styling is a little brighter toned than I was wanting, but I loved the smart and sheeny look to the piece and think it works well with the earring style. Smart trousers and minimal accessories finish this look off well keeping the focus on the beauty and earring =) The second look is definitely my favourite of the two, love this trouser and bag combination a lot, and the black polo, jacket and boots make a good base for the green and also the gold of the bag to stand out. I'll definitely repeat this styling with these earrings again in the future, I think it's great =D

No comments:

Post a Comment