f

Sunday 15 November 2020

Round 2 | W E A R D E M J E W E L S C H A L L E N G E # 23

The next pair of earrings for the Wear Dem Jewels Challenge were stuck waaay at the end of my beauty parlor, and I'm a little surprised because I think these are super cute and definitely the sort of thing I could wear more often! These are the Flower Gemstone Earrings With Teardrops from Mawi (September 2014 release), I've never styled these before on the blog, and actually I haven't reported on the Mawi releases very well - however there are quite a few floors of it still available in the Plaza^ I love the green colour to these alongside the gold detailing, they're such a beautiful and elegant pair of earrings. I was very inspired from the earrings for the makeup look, with layered greens along with a little grey, lilac and blue - I think it's really something perfect for the earrings =) I had a few looks put together in mint and I really liked them, but in the end these two won out - but there are plenty of styling options for these earrings which is great. The colour of this suit is complementary to the hanging jewel in the earrings, it really makes it stand out in the outfit. I kept the shirt and rest of the accessories light for a brighter look and to not add further colour to detract from the main focus. I really like this one, I'd love a shirt to pair with this suit and make a cute trio set. With the second look I adore how this feather-trimmed top looked with the earrings, the blue colour isn't too bold so it really fits well with the colour of the earrings. I did struggle a little choosing bottoms to go with it, I think these light trousers are fine, but I think there's something better that could make this look perfect^

2 comments:

  1. I really like your combinations. What's the make of the pants on the right?

    ReplyDelete