f

Saturday 21 November 2020

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | November 2019

Here we are to the last HB revisited for the year - the November 2019 HB's were the last ones we got last year but also the last ones we got as how they were done in this way as it changed in the HBs we did get this year. These are a little of a mixed bag but there are some great pieces included and I'd say I was pretty happy with these pieces overall =) I bought half of the pieces from this collection, and whilst I wore a couple of them last Winter, I didn't really wear them after that, but I keep coming across the Furry Coat in my wardrobe, and it's totally reminding me to style it, so in this post I will be styling the Furry Coat alongside the Furry Bag and also the Cowboy Boots:
I really like this pairing of outfits, I think they really get me in the Winter-styling mood for sure! First up the coat and bag paired together, I think they're great together and it's definitely not too much furry fabric in one outfit - the purple on the buttons of the coat make me drawn to purple pieces for styling, thus these velvet trousers were a must, I think I'm going to be wearing them quite a bit this season. I chose a patterned top to make it a little less plain, and I think it works nicely. The white shoes look super cute peaking out from the trousers, they're a must with the rest of the dark coloured clothing and they pop with the coat and bag combination for sure. The rest of the accessories are simple but it works to highlight other components of the styling. For the second look I wanted to use a lot of white pieces to pair it nicely with the first look and I absolutely adore the outcome^ The skinny jeans tuck well with these boots and really highlight the whole design aspect of them, then the contrast of the oversized coat, I just love it! Grey and white is a classic combination and I think it's one I will wear a lot this Winter season. Keeping the look simple yet going for fun accessories like this furry scarf and this embellished bag really keep the accessories, including the boots, to the forefront of this styling - I think it will be hard for me to want to take off this look now because I just really love it so much =D

No comments:

Post a Comment