f

Monday 23 November 2020

I T G I R L S | Styled Outfits

This past week followed the previous week's StarPlaza Window theme, and released a look from a different Plaza store each day, which I'm a fan of. This time I absolutely adored the It Girls release on Thursday, just super stylish and current and fabulous, I'm a big fan^ The wrapped style of the hem in the Wrap Jacket isn't so much for me and I think might be trickier to fit with my preferred stylings, so I'm giving it a miss and have focussed my purchases on the accessories. Firstly the Snake Shoes which are a pretty cute sandal, they'll be good in the Spring/Summer season, but I think they have a great colour, the green does really well to stand out but is also a fairly good neutral option for stylings and will work with a range of colours and styles. I love the strap detail on them, it's delicate and stands out, so a cropped length to trousers is perfect to highlight that. I knew immediately I wanted to use these trousers as the colours are a perfect fit together. I kept the rest of the clothing very neutral to highlight the green, and also picked a nice fitting green bag. These are super fun earrings to include as well, I think they're a nice detail to add to the styling =) And then also the Snake Bag which really couldn't be resisted at all, I mean how good a Gucci dupe is that?! It's really looking stunning, I'm very impressed! I love the neutral tone to it, it works well with so many of my favourite pieces, so for a first style I had to choose the most over-worn pair of trousers in my wardrobe, but look how great these items are together!! Keeping it neutral but smart with a white blouse and heels, and adding a little fun with the earring - the bag has silver metal work on it, so I stuck with that theme for the earring choice, while I normally choose gold over silver I think this works perfectly here^

No comments:

Post a Comment