f

Saturday 14 November 2020

M S W | Styled Outfits

I share my dislike/non-enjoyment of MSW every year, so I won't go on about it too much - normally there are a few store floors of clothing released with dressy pieces so you can style up for the competition, but this year we had a couple of weeks of windows with different styles and vibes for MSW. Most of them were not to my taste, but towards the end I found a couple of accessories released that I quite liked - today I'm styling them up each in two ways:
So first up the Pink Handbag with has Bvlgari vibes with the snake head detailing on the clasp. I was drawn to that and also the colour of the bag, I think it might come in handy for those pink and purple based stylings where I've been missing a bag in the past for. As soon as I picked out some pink/purple pieces I was so loving the combinations! This bag looks great with both these patterned trousers and also the pink jeans. I was aiming to go for one smarter and one more casual look, but the jeans style has still worked out pretty formal too, and I think the colour of the bag is really stand out even against these close colour tones. The beige in the rest of the looks may be seen as a little boring but I think it works well and lets the bag really pop and be highlighted in the styles. I'd for sure wear either one of these looks again =)
And then I also picked up the Turquoise Heels because this blue is super pretty! I think these will be great for Spring stylings as well. I was also tempted by the bag in this release, the Blue Handbag, but I'm still thinking on it. As soon as I picked out a couple of pieces that might work with these shoes I got so carried away and before I knew it I had almost 10 options to whittle down to 2 - but I'm glad I have a lot of options as it means these shoes won't be easily forgotten in my wardrobe. First up with this silk skirt which we got from VINYL earlier this year, the colour match of these pieces is perfect! I seem to have stuck with a beige theme throughout, but I loved the vibes of the long length of the coat with this midi-skirt, it looks pretty elegant. I did struggle to pick a top, nothing was quite fitting as perfectly as I would have liked and I think it's due to the V waistline of the skirt but overall I'm really pleased with this styling =) And second, again choosing beige and blue but switched up with the beige on the bottomhalf, I adore this outfit so much! This top is another great colour match for the shoes and it brings so much detail to the look with the great sleeves and the overall sit of the piece. I kept the accessories minimal and fitting with the beige and overall I think it's a great outfit^
I really love this set of 4 looks, I'm so pleased with the outcomes for both pieces and I'm overall really pleased with the pieces in the end - while I'm not MSW's biggest fan, these two pieces have been a great outcome from this years series =D

No comments:

Post a Comment