f

Monday 2 November 2020

October V I N Y L | Styled Outfits

October has been another up and down month of VINYL releases for me, I found them mostly uninspiring, and actually this month was a bit short on VINYL as there were a selection os MSW windows released for the ongoing competition - so there was less to choose from anyway. The choices I've featured above are quite bright but unfortunately I've picked all black pieces to purchase! And all accessories, I just found these really as winning pieces amongst the picks, however I do have my eye on the Pink Coat, I just need to see a few people styling it to have me convinced^ So first up styling the shoes that I bought, the Black Pumps are such an elegant looking heel, and so sleek. I love their sheen, pointed toe and delicate ankle straps. I knew these had to be worn with either a skirt or something with a cropped length to really show off the design, so this midi piece was a perfect choice. The look is pretty simple in black but it's effective to highlight these shoes^ Gold accessories work in most scenarios and fit in well here - I think these heels will be easy to style up in the future! Next are the Black Boots, which I just think are super cool and trendy - I love the chunky heel and the cuffed design to them, I think they tick the boxes to be a key boot this Autumn/Winter! I really loved styling these, so I know I will wear them this season for sure. I chose a more cropped length of trouser to show the cuffs of the boots and this orange tone is beautiful for this season. The black in the rest of the look pairs with the boots but of course I had to choose an orange bag, and actually I'm not sure I've worn this Fendi one before, I think it's a great fit for this styling =)
Then for the bags, first the D Star Handbag which is a wannabe Dior saddle bag, and I'm not one to pass up that style! It's a classic type piece and will last in my wardrobe for a long time! I was hesitant about the hard-wear being silver as I'm more into gold, but I think I can overlook that for the overall great style of the piece. This look came together super quickly, I'm really not sure what made me choose this skirt, but I love wearing it with it's matching top and I think the bag stands out well against the white base of the skirt. The look is otherwise very simple, black boots are a solid base, and this jacket has very cool-girl vibes being in leather so I think it's a great pairing with the bag style! And lastly the V Handbag which I've already been styling up and am really loving so far! It's got a great design, the size is perfect and the solid black with the detailed gold V is perfect for my style preferences^ This outfit is me a few years back, this combination of the trousers and blouse was one I wore all the time, it's my go-to gold styling and it's perfect with this bag =D I couldn't resist, haha! I added the hanging jacket and pointed heels and accessorised with an earring as I for sure couldn't wear my favourite sunglasses for a third styling in this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment