f

Sunday 29 November 2020

Round 2 | W E A R D E M J E W E L S C H A L L E N G E # 25

Here is the final post of the second round of the Wear Dem Jewels Challenge! I'm quite surprised I made it to 25 pairs of earrings, I'm also surprised I had that many to style in so many different ways - so here is pair 25, the Pearl Earrings from Pearls, which is very fitting^ These are a double-pearl pair with a  tiny golden chain between the two pearls, I think they're really pretty and very elegant, I even changed up my hairstyle and I think this is such a pretty combination! These came out in Spring 2019 and you can still pick them up in the Plaza today, which is a bonus =) Anyway, I was trying to go super neutral with my beauty styling, although somehow purple ended up the focus - I layered a few lilac and grey shades together, although some of that is obscured by the black liner, I just loved how that looked in another beauty styling and had to repeat it! I think lilac is such an elegant colour too, it looks great with pearls for sure^ I'm also super happy with how the outfits turned out - I always try to have something with pearls on it in the look when I use pearl earrings and it was hard not to turn to the pearl-embellished jeans that I only recently styled again, but I think I did a good job veering away from them and instead choosing this fun Chanel dress. It's not a piece I wear often at all, but I think it looks fabulous and I'm so glad I tried it out =) I decided to layer it with a top so it's styled as a skirt and I really think that works as a great option for this piece. This black top is super stylish and the classy vibes are fitting well with the pearls. I stuck with pretty simple accessories and let the skirting do all the talking! I would have liked a sweet little pearl necklace but I don't have one, does one exist on Stardoll?! If not, I need one added to the Plaza ASAP! For the second look I had to indulge in the lilac, and made this dress Winter-suitable by layering with an overcoat, the white works great to really help pop the pearls in the styling. The rest of the look is simple, I love these white boots and I think this lilac bag is also great against the white of the coat - something super cute and so every-day wearable =D

No comments:

Post a Comment