f

Saturday 7 November 2020

G L I T T E R P U M P K I N S T I L E T T O

I'm not at all into the Halloween season, it's just not for me, so I'm never a huge fan of the related releases we have in the Plaza - however one piece from last weeks Kitsch release caught my eye, the Glitter Pumpkin Stiletto! I love a good heel and I also love collecting orange pieces, it's a little of an obsession, but actually I wear orange (especially accessories) quite a lot, so I knew these would have a good place in my wardrobe^
These heels work great with both light and dark looks, but clearly pairing them with other orange pieces is my favourite thing^ I also found that a lot of brown-toned pieces looked great with them too, I have a few more ideas for styling them that way too. The glitter also makes them a good piece for the upcoming Winter season as we all love a bit of a glamorous party styling! I used brown in the first look, I think this polo is a great Autumnal piece to pair with the shoes. The white pieces make the look light, and these trousers have a nice leg length so that the shoes are still standing out. I absolutely love this bag in the look, the colour is perfect with the shoes and it really adds detail to an otherwise more minimal styling, I'll definitely be using this pairing again =) For the second styling I've gone a little darker but also dressier, this tulle skirt is such a good piece for that, and it layers so nicely with many other skirts like the brown one I've chosen. The black pieces on top work well with the brown and orange tones, and this jacket is such a smart and stylish piece to finish the styling. And the final look which is perhaps my favourite, but I just can't resist these trousers, I'm so glad they look good with the shoes! I kept the rest of the look light which I'm pleased with, and that also lets this bag really pop in the styling, I know for a fact I've styled it with these trousers before, but it's such a good combination and with the shoes ... just perfect^ It's a simple styling but with snazzy accessories, it's definitely one that will manage to stand out itself =D

1 comment:

  1. I also bought these high heels. All of your outfits are great. I can't choose the best one.

    ReplyDelete