f

Monday 16 November 2020

P R E T T Y ' N L O V E | Styled Outfits

Last weeks window release from Monday-Thursday were a little different from the usual VINYL ones, we got one window from different stores in the Plaza across the week, which I'm a fan of! It brings a range of styles and vibes to the Plaza which I find more fresh than the repetitiveness that the VINYL releases had become. I didn't like everything, but I did absolutely fall in LOVE with the Pretty 'N Love window - I went a little bit crazy and bought 4 of the 5 pieces on offer and it was an absolute must to style them up to share! You will notice there are only 4 pieces in the window above, at some point the Fuzzy Chic Purse was taken off from the release, I'm so glad I bought it immediately, but I know it will be disappointing to some of you, so that's a real shame they removed it. I have included the link just in case it comes back! So I styled up the Fuzzy Chic Purse first, I think it's such a cute piece for the season and has such Chloe vibes as they have some furry pieces like this in their collection. I knew I wanted to pair it with this furry jacket with leather trimmings immediately, I think these pieces are made for each other and make for a cosy Winter styling. Stuck with the basics for the rest of the look with browns and beiges which really brings all the focus to the main pairing of the styling, I love it, it's so cute^ And then styling the Gold Earrings, which is the styling I did last and actually only went in this direction so it was fitting in with the ideas from the other 3 looks featured in this post - these are versatile earrings and will work in so many different outfits. I added in other gold pieces with the accessories and kept a neutral clothing look to the style, I think the white is perfect for gold to stand out against. I kept it a little warm with this cardi over the shoulders, it's definitely one of my favourite pieces to style and also looks great with gold =)
Then for the clothing, first up the Twist Sweater which I think is such a fun piece for the Autumn season, it's different to other sweaters we've had and I think the colour is perfect for the current trends. I really liked how this looked paired with a skirt on the mannequin so I selected a similar skirt but in a light colour to style it with, but really the colour is so versatile it will work with many different options. I adore it with these brown boot though, such a fun pairing and one I will be repeating! Kept the accessories minimal, I didn't have too many bag options that were a perfect colour fit for this piece, but this artsy bag is a good fit and adds a little more detail to the styling. And lastly wearing the Leather Biege Skirt which I think is such a beautifully designed piece, I'm so excited to style this up through the Winter months =) Playing off of the other look I paired it with a beige top, the fun sleeves on this one add an interesting detail. I think gold is such a complementary colour to that of the skirt so it was a must for the accessories, this little bag is just the cutest piece contrasting against the leather of the skirt^

No comments:

Post a Comment