f

Monday 2 September 2019

P E A R L S | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

This PEARLS release wasn't too recent now, but I really umm'd and ahh'd over whether to post about it because I don't think it's that great a release overall. However I did manage to pick up one piece that I've really fallen for, so here is a Styled post for this release. First up a feature from Marta-43 who looks great in Autumnal tones, styling the Two Toned Preppy Vest and the 80s Vintage Heels. I love the layering with this orange polo, and the red skirt is such a perfect tone to pair with everything else. Love the matching red lip too^ The green details are fabulous, the necklace is definitely an eye catching addition!
I only bought the Preppy Beige Blazer, no surprises there I think, and you've seen me style this one in a post already, but here are 3 more looks! It definitely has a versatility about it, but I've really stuck with similar and neutral tones for the outfits, but that doesn't mean they have to be boring, the printing in the boots and bag in the first look is super fun, and I've even got the fancy Chanel LE tweed skirt going on, love that combination^ Both light and dark tones work perfectly with this piece, which makes it a great addition to the wardrobe. For sure my favourite look is the third, these silky trousers are great with it, and I love being able to make use of these boots again =D

No comments:

Post a Comment