f

Friday 19 July 2019

L E A C C E S S O R I E S | Save Or Sell

It's that time again, for a Save Or Sell post! I really enjoyed styling up LE trousers and skirts before to decide whether to keep them or not, and I decided to have a little of a clear out, so am starting with the LE brand^ I think it's fitting as we've recently had a new LE. This is kind of a 'part 1' of I'm not sure how many, but focusing on the accessory pieces today^

B E A D E D C H A I N C L U T C H
The first piece is the Beaded Chain Clutch, which was released in May 2016 - I can't believe I'd had this over 3 years =O It does have a bit of a sheer quality, I think it's kind of meant to be like a perspex box-bag but with a print on it, which has put me off when including it in looks sometimes. I found these looks easy to put together, it goes well with a lot of neutral tones as you can see in both outfits, but it's not something I have ever chosen to go out of my way to style before, so I think it's time to pass this one on to someone who will work well with it and so I will be S E L L I N G this piece.

L E S S 2 0 1 7 H A N D B A G
Our second bag for the post, this time the LE SS2017 Handbag of Chloe inspiration - it came out in March 2017 and I'm not entirely sure I've ever styled it up before, oops^ It's a pretty solid bag being black and with gold details, so I'm not sure why I haven't given it a chance before, and I found it super easy and fun to style! I easily put together a fun summer styling with the polka dot dress, but it's also pretty great in smart pairings too, I definitely think I'd be able to wear this more, so will S A V E it this time =)

B A C K L E S S L O A F E R S
Next up we have the Backless Loafers, these also came out in the March 2017 release, and are actually a piece that I've styled for a post before - although looking back I'm really not a fan of those stylings now! Styling them up again, and I do like these looks, but I wouldn't say they're the best or that the shoes are essential to them. I love the vibe of the shoes with the long trousers in the first styling but it defeats the purpose a little if they're half covered! This time I'm going to be passing these on and S E L L I N G them for someone else to enjoy^

 L E H E R R I N G B O N E B O O T I E S
And the final piece for this post, a second pair of shoes, the LE Herringbone Booties which were released in February 2016 and I've had a bit of an 'on the fence' relationship with them that whole time! I've really never seen anyone style them, but I love the sleek style and the herringbone sections to them so I really wanted to give them a chance, however have always struggled with them a bit before. I haven't tried styling them up in such a long time, so I think I just needed a fresh view of them as I loved styling them this time around^ The outfits were easy to put together and I love the overall look and vibe of both of them. I'm so glad I never quite managed to sell them before because I am definitely S A V I N G  them this time =D

No comments:

Post a Comment