f

Sunday 29 September 2019

H I G H F A S H I O N H I D E & S E E K | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

It's that time again, we've just a couple of days left to find the trophy for September and get the prize for this month - the Max My Teddy Coat which is a perfect trendy Autumn/Winter piece. And it seems everyone is loving it, within even just a few days at the start of the month, I'd seen at least 10 looks already featuring this piece! The design is very nice, the graphic has been made well and the style is definitely a popular one. I have a couple of features to share to show off the different ideas for this piece. First up Bianca.Vos who goes for an all neutral styling in such a classic and chic way! Neutrals always look pretty fab, and I love the pieces added to this look. The chunky polo gives a warm touch, and I love the fabric of the skirting, the lengths and layers are perfect! The black and gold details are also great to the look, everything has been very thoughtfully put together =D  
Next we have sarah_1980 choosing something a little more casual but equally perfect for the piece. I love the use of the checked print, the big size of the squares really works with the oversizing of the coat, and I also like the wide-leg style of the trousers. The light top and trainers keep the look light, it would work out well for Spring too I'd think. And the orange bag is the perfect pop of colour, I really love it^
And finally for my styling - it was tough to stick away from an all nude/neutral styling, there are many options in that category for sure! I highlighted other brown tones in my styling, I love this darker polo with the colour of the coat, I think it's a great combination, and the colour is perfect with the use of this bag too^ I went for something a little fun on the trousers, these have a little brown in them, so I think they do work out ok - the light base lightens up the whole look, and the print is a nice add to the mix. I really love this styling and I'm excited to wear the coat more!

1 comment: