f

Monday 9 September 2019

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | September 2018

I say this every time, but I really can't believe these September 2018 pieces were a whole year ago, I don't feel like there's been much of a chance to wear them yet! I have made excellent use of the Inspired Saddle Bag though, it's one of my absolute favourite bags and I love the burgundy colour, the golden details and the saddle design, it's really completely a wonderful piece! One item I'm having some regrets over not having bought are the Gucci Inspired Over The Knee Boots, I was a little on the fence about them, and didn't end up purchasing, but now I kinda want them^ Totally typical! I bought quite a few pieces from this set and really haven't worn much else, so this time I'm styling up four pieces, the Vetements Inspired Floral Dress and Aviator Style Sunglasses together, and then also the Chloe Inspired Cut Out Boots and the Cropped Flared Pants:
I think this is a really cute set, they work together really nicely for Autumnal stylings, I'm super pleased about that! Choosing navy for the first styling, and wearing the dress as a top instead, which I think works out quite nicely. It's got a lot of colours in it, so the navy works well as a base, and I like the accents of the tan, which work with the brown florals of the dress, I really love this overall. For the second look it's more classic in black and white with some fun features like the wide flare balancing against the puffed sleeves of the shirt and the cool boots. The bag definitely adds a fun touch too. I'm feeling super ready for the season with these looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment