f

Thursday 5 September 2019

Polka Bomb



Oh that's too many polkas to look at!

Mood: Okay honestly, as soon as I got this bag from the recent release, I just pulled out all the dotted pieces from my wardrobe and managed to put them all decently in one ensemble. 

Details: The top is a combination white plain crew neck tee (Vinyl), swarovski ring black top (Runway), and dotted peplum top (Rio) which surprisingly went well with each other. To match the combo, used the breezy spotted skirt (IT Girls). Continued the polka blast with diana scarf (Decades), pink's pretty stockings (Pretty n love), polka dot ruffle pumps (Royalty), french cap (IT Girls) and the must-have black snapshot bag (Nelly).

Tune in every Thursday to check up what I wore for the week! 
Find me on stardoll at Vogue_veronica x 

Signing off, Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment