f

Friday 6 September 2019

R I O | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

A great release to end the Summer on, some fun RIO! As always this one has both the bold and bright in the prints and colours, but there's definitely a couple of great easy to wear pieces included. First up a couple of fun features from you guys. RiManiKordenty styles the Cropped Top in this adorable baby blue tone - it's a perfect match with the colour on this skirt, such a great pairing! The printing on the skirt adds a good amount of detail but still doesn't pull attention from the use of the top, I love the gold, plus it's perfect to add these layered necklaces with which are great with the low cut of the top. Perfect accessorising and beautifying with the highlight too^ 
Then rob_sef7 is styling the White Slit Skirt, which is one of the more minimal pieces in the release. I love that it's really been 'rock-chicked' up with the use of this black printed pop art tee and with the black accessories, all the more to make the white pop out in the look! The belt bag is super cool, and I love the detailed sandals really making use of the slit in the skirt. Overall such a great mix of styled =D
I've just bought a couple of pieces so far but I'm quite tempted by the Boxy White Dress too^ First up the Cropped Top which was more difficult to style than I assumed it would - the blue isn't quite the same as a lot of my pieces so I couldn't quite get the match I was looking for. This skirt does pretty well though, I like the checkered printing adding a little detail, but I definitely need to work on accessories because this look just falls flat with them! I'll probably save this one to try out next Summer as I'm ready for Autumn now. And then the Green Stripe Top, I like the looser fit to this one, and the green is something a little different - plus I think these colours suit my doll well, so I thought I'd give it a try, especially as it's priced in SC's^ The neutral peachy tone makes the perfect colour to pair bottoms with, and I have a lot of neutrals that go well with it, these new trousers are a great smart fit. I stayed neutral with the shoes too, but then went green on the accessories, this bag is just the perfect colour match for the shirt, I love the pairing of them so much! This one is definitely a great smart-casual Summer styling!

No comments:

Post a Comment