f

Monday 26 November 2018

2014 / / T R I B U T E S R E V I S I T E D

W I N T E R 2 0 1 4
And here we are at the Winter 2014 Tributes! In this season we had 4 releases, so many stores and styles to choose from, Zuhair Murad, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana and Tommy Hilfiger. I have to say,  while there is a range of styles and new designers, these aren't my favourites and aren't too memorable, really the Chanel is the one that sticks in my mind but more for being classic that it being a stand out collection - so today I'll just be talking about the Chanel store^

C H A N E L
Alike the previous years Winter Chanel Tribute, it's the bags that definitely still stand out for me in this 2014 Chanel release - they're pretty cute and iconic styles of recent years. Looking back at the collection now, there are definitely clothing pieces that I like the look of - you know, styles change and what we like and don't like is completely different to 4 years ago, so I'm on the hunt for a few things, but I'm also glad I've kept a hold of a few things to give a fresh chance at! A couple of these items have been re-released in Callie's Picks stores, but I'd love for a few more of them to be in the Plaza again =)
And a feature to share, Marina495 wearing the Striped Cashmere Shawl in this very pretty neutral styling - totally my thing^ The tones of it really pop against the creamier/golder base pieces and also the neutral accessories. The simple styling really makes the piece pop and catch your eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment